Established in 1948 as an Electronic Service Center.
In 1952, import business with Grundig Germany.TV (B&W), and Sound components.
In 1955, business relationship with Meito Shokai LTD from Japan for Sewing Machines for Home and electronic devices.
In 1960-1970, Furniture trading agents from USA, Middle East and Far East.
In 1970-1980, new products and lines imported from Checoslovaquia, Spain and Taiwan, covering at that moment the Haiti and Dominican markets: Rice Processing machinery, Water pumps, Diesel engines, Power tiller (two wheel tractors), Sprayers for agriculture.
In 1990, Exclusive agents for IMT Tractors from Yugoslavia (Power range: 20-90 H.P.) for the Dominican market.
In 1990-2008 new businesses developed covering motorcycles, Diesel generating Sets, etc., from China, Spain, Italy, for the market of Dominican Republic, Haiti and the Caribbean Islands..